Adventure Time RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Ooo is always in some form of danger. Will you help keep it safe or try to destroy it?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nobody is even here!!
Drew           I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:55 pm by Droon

» Drew
Drew           I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:35 pm by Droon

» New here....
Drew           I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:30 pm by Droon

» Character Application Template
Drew           I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:57 pm by Animal

» Character Application Template
Drew           I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:41 pm by Animal

» Potential Equivs. (Read and Review)
Drew           I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:32 pm by Animal

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Animal
Drew           I_vote_lcapDrew           I_voting_barDrew           I_vote_rcap 
Droon
Drew           I_vote_lcapDrew           I_voting_barDrew           I_vote_rcap 
Affiliates
free forum

Drew

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Droon

Droon

Drew           Empty
PostSubject: Drew    Drew           I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:35 pm

Title: Nope
Alignment: Chaotic, Neutral
Species: Vampire
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red
Height: 6,3
Weight: 197

Character Description/Image:Drew wears a black shirt, dark blue-jeans and a black messenger bag slung over one shoulder. He has pale skin and black shaggy hair. Two bite marks can also be seen at his neck.

Personality: Drew is a fun-loving person and can be a big goofball a lot of the time. He likes to be very random, showing up in some of the strangest places as though it were totally normal.

History: Drew is very old and has a long history dating all the way back to the mushroom war, however most of it is either unknown, hidden, or he just won't talk about it.

Abilities: Drew has all the same abilities as other powerful vampires his age. He is also pretty good at using whatever he finds around him as a weapon.

Roleplay Sample: Drew strolled through the cave with his tongue sticking out randomly. He was on his way to see marceline but he kept getting lost. He pulls his tongue in and scratches his head with a look of confusion. [where am I now?] he had tried her old house, but some kid with a silly hat told him she didn't live there anymore. He shrugs and continues on. "well I haven't been here before so that's good.....I think." He says aloud looking around the cave. He hears his voice echo for a bit; suddenly a massive eyeball opens up before him-
Back to top Go down

Drew
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Time RP Site :: Applications :: Good/Neutral/Evil Character Applications-
Jump to: