Adventure Time RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Ooo is always in some form of danger. Will you help keep it safe or try to destroy it?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nobody is even here!!
Potential Equivs. (Read and Review) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:55 pm by Droon

» Drew
Potential Equivs. (Read and Review) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:35 pm by Droon

» New here....
Potential Equivs. (Read and Review) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:30 pm by Droon

» Character Application Template
Potential Equivs. (Read and Review) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:57 pm by Animal

» Character Application Template
Potential Equivs. (Read and Review) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:41 pm by Animal

» Potential Equivs. (Read and Review)
Potential Equivs. (Read and Review) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:32 pm by Animal

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Animal
Potential Equivs. (Read and Review) I_vote_lcapPotential Equivs. (Read and Review) I_voting_barPotential Equivs. (Read and Review) I_vote_rcap 
Droon
Potential Equivs. (Read and Review) I_vote_lcapPotential Equivs. (Read and Review) I_voting_barPotential Equivs. (Read and Review) I_vote_rcap 
Affiliates
free forum

Potential Equivs. (Read and Review)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animal
Admin

Potential Equivs. (Read and Review) Empty
PostSubject: Potential Equivs. (Read and Review)   Potential Equivs. (Read and Review) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Smartness (Intelligence):

1 – Animalistic. You are beast like in nature and cannot speak at all.
2 – Low Level Thinking. This level of thinking is better than the previous level but only by a little. You speak in choppy sentences.
3 – Below Average Thinking. You speak in full sentences at this point but doing a lot more than that can be difficult.
4 – Average Intelligence. You are a capable member of Ooo and can take care of yourself quite fine.
5 – Above Average Intelligence. You will be able to use reason and logic better than most.
6 – Educated Person. You must have been taught somewhere by someone, you can create gadgets but they are not very good.
7 – True Inventor. Things seem to come to you naturally and you understand things on a higher level than most people will ever be able to. Items will be more powerful.
8 – Genius. You are able to absorb knowledge like a sponge. If you don’t understand something odds are nobody will ever be able to either. Items become even more effective.
9 – Super Genius. Your head might be a bit larger than normal at this point. To say your smart is an understatement. Items are now devastatingly powerful.
10 – Omnipotent, you know all and nothing is beyond your knowledge. Any item you make could be the next big doom machine.

Muscle (Strength):

1 – Essentially crippled. You cannot so much as lift your own arms.
2 – Below Lightweight. Lifting your arms above your head is not impossible but it is still difficult.
3 – Lightweight. You are able to now lift about fifty or so pounds with little trouble.
4 – Below Average. You will be able to lift your own body weight while under stress but not much more.
5 – Average. Being able to lift about one hundred pounds easily you are not weak but you are not exactly strong either.
6 – Above Average. You will now be able to lift up to about three hundred pounds at your max and anything below two hundred will be child’s play.
7 – Olympic. You are much stronger than previous levels being able to max out at about five hundred pounds and anything below that is easy.
8 – Super Human. You will now be able to lift what might seem unliftable now; such as very large boulders, small houses, and possibly even medium sized trees.
9 – Demigod. Lifting things like large trees will be easy for you to do.
10 – God Like Power. You are now a near unstoppable force and lifting things like mountains, although it might seem impossible, will be within your grasp.

Whoosh (Speed):

1 – Nonmoving. You do not move at all, you are as fast as a tree that is firmly rooted to the ground.
2 – Very Slow. You are able to move at speeds slower than a tortoise.
3 – Tortoise. You can now move about as fast, maybe a little faster, than a slow turtle.
4 – Below Average. Running is not your best area, most things will be able to catch you very easily.
5 – Average. Though you are quick most animals can still catch you, although you might be able to outrun your friend.
6 – Above Average. You can run about as fast as the typical animals that might chase you.
7 – Gifted Runner. Running comes to you naturally and it shows most people will not be able to catch you.
8 – Superhuman Speed. You now run faster than most people think is possible .
9 – Even Faster. You run so fast that you have begun to blur at top speeds and you could be one of the fastest beings in existence.
10 – Everywhere at Once. People who move this fast are rumored to be able to be in all places at once but that is just a myth, or is it.

Toughness (Durability):

1 – Brittle. You are about as tough as a dead leaf.
2 – Fragile. You might be tougher than the last level but still easily broken.
3 – Eggshell. You are much harder to break now but not that hard really.
4 – Average. You can take a good bit of damage before you have any trouble now.
5 – Above Average. You can take a lot of punches before you start to feel anything.
6 – Boxer. At this point you would have been trained to be able to take the punch the way you do.
7 – Incredible. You seem to be able to take a lot of damage more than most would say is normal.
8 – Amazing. You can take awe-inspiring amounts of damage, you could be shot by a tank and be fine.
9 – Superhuman. If anything can hurt you then that is pretty amazing, lasers have next to no effect on you.
10 – Man of Steel. The list of things that can hurt you is much shorter than the list of things that cannot.

Magic (Supernatural Ability):

1 – Almost Nonexistent Power. You might be able to see in the dark a little better or something not very helpful like that.
2 – Weak Powers. Your powers might be helpful to you in noncombat situations but that is about it.
3 – Below Average. You are pretty good but you would at most be an apprentice.
4 – Average. You have had some training but you might need a little more.
5 – Trained Wizard. You can take care of yourself but do not get too cocky.
6 – True Wizard. You are combat ready and you probably know a few other things too.
7 – Natural. You have always been good with magic and you have honed your skills.
8 – Gifted Wizard. You can do things that people might find hard to believe is even possible.
9 – Powerful Warlock. You have trained for years and have become one of the most powerful wizards because of it.
10 – True Power. Doing the impossible is what you do raising the dead or caling upon near infinite power is common for you.

Specialty (Physical Ability):

1 – You have no talents. You are unable to do much more than any other person alive. Not much special about you.
2 – Limited Usefulness. You have a talent but it is not exactly useful in any way shape or form.
3 – Has Moments of Usefulness. Your talent comes in handy from time to time in very specific circumstances.
4 – Comes in Handy. Your talent might seem useless but it really is not as useless as it might seem.
5 – Use it All the Time. Your talents come in handy all the time and can be used easily in a plethora of situations.
6 – Very Useful. Your talents are capable of more than an ordinary person’s.
7 – Scary Useful. The number of situations that your talents get you out of are pretty amazing and you should not be regarded lightly.
8 – Always Handy. Your talents are easily more useful than almost anybody else’s and they know it.
9 – Usefulness Untold. The number of ways your talents come in handy is spoken of as legend and you have what may seem to be mastery of them all.
10 – True Mastery. You have mastered your talents to well beyond anything that could be conceived as possible and anything you do is legendary.

Last edited by Finn the Human on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://adventuretimerpg.rpg-board.net
Animal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Potential Equivs. (Read and Review)   Potential Equivs. (Read and Review) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:08 pm

Edited. Added Muscle to the list.
Back to top Go down
Animal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Potential Equivs. (Read and Review)   Potential Equivs. (Read and Review) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:32 pm

I've added a few more updates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential Equivs. (Read and Review)   Potential Equivs. (Read and Review) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potential Equivs. (Read and Review)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Time RP Site :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: